DISCLAIMER

I am by no means an expert. This blog is mainly for reference, fun & sanity.
Remember all children are different & everyone has different parenting styles & skills.

Read here to find out what this blog is about.

4/16/2012

supermom moment 4-16-12

Hubby likes to call me supermom & I always say that I don't want to be supermom I just want to be a regular mom. Since having our son 3 years ago there have been some supermoments, like the day I flung a 4 foot full dresser one handed because I thought it fell on the little guy. Today's supermom moment was a lot more amusing...
Since it was nice too freaking hot we spent most of the day in the yard. Little man asks to go for a walk.silly me thinking it would be short since he's little & shirtless.
We go a few blocks (I'm a city girl living rural so maybe half a mile) & it's time to "run up this big hill mommy" shortly after I am piggy backing a 40 pound 40 incher who isn't holding on cause he might drop his branch. This lasts about a quarter mile. I find a little shade spot by the creek where I can pass out rest & cool off. We stay about half an hour.
Then we start walking. After about 100 feet it's time for "uppy mommy" so I pick him up & proceed to walk another quarter or so mile with him sleeping & sweating over my shoulder.
Did I mention it was like 90 degrees out?? & we took one of the sunniest walks ever?!
The little stinker woke up as soon as we got to the driveway.

No comments: