DISCLAIMER

I am by no means an expert. This blog is mainly for reference, fun & sanity.
Remember all children are different & everyone has different parenting styles & skills.

Read here to find out what this blog is about.

8/02/2010

bleh, the little guy got his first bloody nose today.
It was right after breakfast; he ran over to the dog dish & stomped his foot into it. When he picked up his leg to do it a second time I said no & he turned to come towards me...he went flat down. At first i just thought it was his lip but as I was pressing it I realized his nose was bleeding too.
New mom terror - for a second I was like OMG did he break his nose?? 
I let him have an ice pop cause his lip blew up immediately, got rid of the red buggers & everything was fine.
He does have a faint bruise between his nose & upper lip which is weird cause it was his bottom lip that was bleeding.

No comments: